Hi all,

Currently I have a class which holds a hierarchy of composite beans.
There are two kinds of beans LeafBean and BranchBean. Both of them inherit from NodeBean.
The BranchBean holds some data and a collection of NodeBeans. The LeafBean contains only primitive data.

When I write the structure using BeanWriter, Betwixt writes all the beans as "node", since this is the name of the property of the BranchBean. The problem is that when I try to read the resulting XML, the BeanReader cannot determine unambiguosly which node corresponds to what object.

What I imagine is to have Betwixt write different tags for the different kinds of objects in the collection, but it seems impossible so far.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Dimiter