I've got the entire package hierarchy refactored on my checkout. Its all
prepared to be committed, I've reviewed all the Unit tests and verified
that everything builds properly.

I announcing this because I what to make sure everyones prepared for the
changes that are coming down the line

It is all of the following structure (as previously discussed):

*org.apache.commons.math.random*

EmpiricalDistribution
EmpiricalDistributionImpl
RandomData
RandomDataImpl
ValueServer

*org.apache.commons.math.linear*

RealMatrix
RealMatrixImpl

*org.apache.commons.math.util*

ContractableDoubleArray
ExpandableDoubleArray
FixedDoubleArray
DoubleArray
MathUtils
ContinuedFraction

*org.apache.commons.math.stat*

TestStatistic
TestStatisticImpl
Freq --> Frequency
Univariate
UnivariateImpl
ListUnivariateImpl
AbstractStoreUnivariate
StoreUnivariate
StatUtils
BeanListUnivariate
subpackage distribution with current contents

*org.apache.commons.math.special*
Beta
Gamma

*org.apache.commons.math.analysis*
RootFinding
ConvergenceException
UnivariateFunction
<rootfinding framework>

*As well, the test hierarchy will change to this after I commit*

*org.apache.commons.math* TestUtils

*org.apache.commons.math.random*

EmpiricalDistributionTest
RandomDataTest
ValueServerTest
testData.txt

*org.apache.commons.math.linear*

RealMatrixImplTest

*org.apache.commons.math.util*

ContractableDoubleArrayTest
ExpandableDoubleArrayTest
FixedDoubleArrayTest
MathUtilsTest
DoubleArrayAbstractTest
ContinuedFractionTest

*org.apache.commons.math.stat*

only one change
FrequencyTest
subpackage distribution with current contents

*org.apache.commons.math.special*
BetaTest
GammaTest

*org.apache.commons.math.beans*
Patient
VitalStats

Again, I've got the refactorings in place on my checkout, I want to make sure all developers are prepared and aware before I commit these changes.

-Mark