> Noel has expressed an interest in maintaining the relatively dead
> commons-dbcp project.  I propose we add him as a commons committer.

AND Serge Knystautas and Martin Poeschl, who have also expressed interest.
Serge is the one who started this thread (and is already sitting at home
editing DBCP); it makes no sense to skip over him.  Serge and I came at this
together from the James project to demonstrate that this is not one person's
interest.

        --- Noel