On 25.06.2003 19:59:19 Joe Germuska wrote:
> A CSV project seems a bit too narrowly focused.

I agree. IMHO the focus should be on any type of legacy, structured
ASCII files containing some notion of "record". It's very interesting to
have code around to easily convert such files to XML (SAX-Events), for
example.

> I guess I'd think it belongs in IO, of all the choices Henri
> suggested.  In a sense you could associate it with Digester, but
> that's probably not really the best place for it.

Having said the above, I think it doesn't belong neither to IO, nor to
Codec. I think it's a separate little project. The Digester idea is
interesting, but I agree.

Jeremias Maerki