Hello, Commons-Dev Team,

I have forgotten to mention at 'P.S.'..

If you are maintaining the sandbox components, how about writing the
articles on these?

I think some of 'Jakarta-Newsletter' readers would have come to be
interested in the * livin' in obscurity* sandbox components and
stimulate the potential developers of these. This also can prompt the
*release* of the sandbox components, I think.

Waiting good articles :-)
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue9

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:06:46 +0900
(Subject: [JAKARTA NEWSLETTER DRAFT] News on 'Jakarta Commons' from May to June, 2003)
Tetsuya Kitahata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Jakarta Commons Development Team,
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/)
>
> We are now preparing the 'Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9',
> news from May to June 2003, which would be published
> in the middle of July 2003.
>
> The 'Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9' will be appeared at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/200305.html
> and the editorial deadline would be 00:00 GMT, 6th July.
>
> We lowered the barrier to entry - users and developers
> will be able to easily contribute, as prepared the
> ApacheWiki(http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi).
>
> If you have anything to be added to the ApacheWiki, please go to
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue9
> and fill up what you want to append.
> If there's nothing news-worthy on 'Jakarta Commons', then please just write *N/A*.
>
> If you have been voted in as a new committer in 'Jakarta Commons' project
> within these 2 months, please add your name to the list on ApacheWiki.
>
> Probably, the former newsletter draft (Jakarta Newsletter Issue8)
> would give you some hints in writing the articles.
> cf.
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue8March2003
>
> If you have time enough to contribute to
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaCommonsProjectPages
> please modify, fill in the ApacheWiki to create more precise and useful pages.
>
> We really appreciate your contribution.
> If you have any questions about this, please subscribe to
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> and send your messages to
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Sincerely,
>
> -- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>
> P.S. Congratulations on the release of 'FileUpload 1.0 and EL 1.0' the other day.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)
http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/