Regarding both Neil's and Stephen's recent submissions on the topic of
event support for collections,

I think I would prefer multiple listener interfaces and a simple event to
a single listener interface and either a hierarchy of event classes or a
typed-using-masks event.  Information about the type of change is provided
to the listener through the method that is called.

I would also prefer different interfaces for simple and veto-able event
notification, e.g. CollectionListener and VetoableCollectionListener.

This leads to more interfaces than the current designs on the table

CollectionListener
VetoableCollectionListener
ListListener
VetoableListListener

but feels better to me from a client point of view.

   michael