Arun Thomas wrote:

I noticed that a vote is ongoing for release of validator. FYI,

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1.dtd

should be updated to the version of the dtd currently in CVS. I don't know if this is a manual process, or something that happens automatically with the release?

done.
Thanks, this would have slipped by at release time.
For now it's manual I am sure there must be an easier way then e-mailing myself and
saving away. The site talks about using CVS for the Apache sites, but I don't see it.

Hopefully as we Mavenize the site more we will be able to have this performed
automatically.

-AMT