Major design decisions for [primitives]:

1) Extends or Decorates
 a) IntCollection extends Collection
 b) IntCollection and separately IntCollectionAdapter extends Collection

I prefer (a) as it makes the API easier to use, and faster (fewer objects).

2) Package structure
 a) All together
 b) Divide by collection/other interface
 c) Divide by primitive type

I prefer (b) as the PCJ source code shows how well it works.

3) Follow Java Collections Framework
 a) Follow the Sun Framework closely
 b) Be more inventive where possible

I prefer (b) as Sun's interfaces could be better in places.

4) How much to code generate
 a) None (!)
 b) All
 c) All classes, but not interfaces

I prefer (c) at present, as I think it will simplify CVS (only interfaces
present).

To aid in understanding, I have checked in a few classes to get a feel for
what the system would be like.

Stephen