It was my misunderstanding.  I haven't used the reflect code, and I assumed it was
part of the 2.0 release.   I was surprised, then, that Stephen wanted to replace it
with sandbox code; he's usually so strict about such things!  Now that the situation
is more clear, I'm fine with the move (although I'm starting to get concerned that
instead of one nice lang library I'm gonna need 5 smaller ones.  But I'll survive.).

+1 for tagging.

.T.