Hi,

Using this code, we can see the problem.

      double[] d = new double[]{1, 2, 3};
      Percentile p = new Percentile(75);
      p.evaluate(d);

The fix seems to replace line 148 from
      if (pos > n) {
      if (pos >= n) {

Please let me know after the bug is fixed or how I can change the code.

Best regards,

Sherwin Wang
212-454-2751
Insight Project Development, Deutsche Bank
23rd West, 280 Park Av. NYC, NY 10017

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender