robert burrell donkin wrote:

On Saturday, October 4, 2003, at 07:26 PM, Jean-Francois Arcand wrote:

Hi Robert,

robert burrell donkin wrote:

hi Jean-Francois

<snip>

the current code could then be factored out allow schema support for xerces 2.1. the new code you posted could form the basis of an object that supports xerces 2.3/4/5 (?).

1. how does this sound?

Sound good. I can work on an implementation. At least we will need one algorithm for Xerces 2.1 (and other jaxp schema parser), and one for 2.3/
2.4/2.5. (2.2 completely broken).

great :)

2. anyone have any better ideas?

Will wait a couple of day before starting.

ok. i'll leave off deprecating (for a similar period) for similar reasons.

you've submitted a numerous patches over a long period (and for those who don't know, Jean-Francois is already a jakarta committer). would you be interested in digester karma?

Yes :-)

Thanks,

-- Jeanfrancois

- robert