Code now committed to commons-sandbox. There's also an object diagram in
the xdocs directory.

{braindump}
I've got a CollectionsConverter which currently does not pass tests. Not
sure it's finished either. So not committed yet.

The ArrayConverter ought to replace all the array converters in BeanUtils,
so it might be worth committing to BeanUtils if nothing comes of
[convert].

I dumped the old ConvertUtils and ConvertUtilsBean and coded from scratch.
ConvertRegistry is the name for my replacement, which acts solely as an
instance. No attempts to be bean-like or to act as a special static thing.
Those may be tacked on later on.

Currently it uses inheritence for both fromClass and toClass. Recent mail
on the list explain why I think it's bad for toClass.

The string sub-package is a direct copy of BeanUtils, with the array ones
removed.

//H? and // TODO are both notations I use to indicate questions/todos.

You need the project.xml I just commited to the sandbox top level to
build using Maven. No ant build as yet.

I've ignored Locale concepts and default values to keep things simpler.
{/braindump}

Apologies for playing with this on my own for a week. I was having fun :)

Hen