I've been thinking about how the new project should structure its packages.

[primitives] will (I hope) be looking at Map implementations in addition to
the List ones currently existing. I would like to restructure the packages
into an interface based scheme.
 primitives.collection
 primitives.list
 primitives.map
 primitives.iterator
Each package would contain the interface, implementation, wrapper and
adaptor.

I believe this will give [primitives] the room it needs to grow, and allow
users a quick grasp of the features available. (If you want to see what this
turns out like see the sandbox primitives)

However, this is a change from the current layout of the code held in
[collections]. So.... I propose that
- the primitive classes in [collections] are imported directly into
[primitives] without changing the package name
- we arrange a snapshot build of [primitives] using this package structure
- we reorganize the packages into the new layout
- we head towards a release

How does this sound???

Stephen