Peter Courcoux wrote:

Hi all,

I did a fresh checkout of validator this evening and the EmailTest
failed.

Your correct, those tests were added as a reminder to review the RFC822.txt and handle cases of specialized
characters in the users name. Most of the time the character string needs to be commented. Unfortunately, I have not
had time lately to go back and added this to the regular expressions.

I'll look into this myself when I have a moment. However, I

Patches or code review is always welcome !

thought I'd ask if this is a known issue? I didn't see anything in the
archives.

Regards,

-Rob