Howdy,

In addition to being able to addConfiguration(), has there been any thought to an insertConfigurationAt(Configuration, x)?

I ask because I'm building up a composite configuration from several resources
and the order that I build them is from lowest to highest priority (when resolving duplicate names). As things are now though, addConfiguration() treats the first configuration as the highest priority. Based on how I need to load things, this make life difficult (I have to cache all parts of the composite configuration into a Vector until done, then run through the vector backwards to install them).

Certainly I can work around it, but a bit more flexibility in the order configurations are added/searched in the composite would be of some benefit.

Thoughts?

Gerry

--
Gerry Duprey