Will do!
And I agree with you about using Jelly for 'actions'. I've written apps that used Struts for a controller and had a single action that invoked Jelly scripts. So essentially all of my processing logic, be it DB access, prepping a Struts form bean for editing, or even business logic, was all done via Jelly scripts. It works wonderfully!

Robert

Ojares Rami EINT wrote:
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your excellent care.
This is open source at it's best.

The way I see it is that Jelly is a good way to build actions.
Actions you can then invoke many ways
(eg. with a tag from jsp page, from command line ...)
Thus jelly works as a wrapper for all kinds of
tools, scripting languege and whatever you can come up with.

And the fact that you are writing jsp tags triggering
jelly tags points to the direction that jsp is better when
embedding dynamic features to html pages.

Thank you for your offer for getting a pre-release
of your jsp tags. But the issue I have is using Jelly
from already existing jsp tags. Maybe you could just
point me to the place where they are located once you
publish them.

- rami