On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Should be sorted now.

Thanks.  I can confirm that it works after a cvs up on my machine.  It
came too late for gump.covalent.net, so it will fail there once again,
but after that things should work smoothely.

> (Tests suceeded in Eclipse, but failed using ant....)

Like I said, they also failed when running the TestAll class directly,
without Ant around.  I wonder whether you are using a different JDK
when running from within Eclipse.

Stefan