robert burrell donkin wrote:
by my count, Jean-Francois Arcand ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) has received 7 binding +1's with no other votes cast (see http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=106866458200002&r=1&w=2). this is sufficient to secure his election as a committer for jakarta-commons.

Jean-Francois is an existing jakarta committer and requires only karma. (hopefully some kindly person with the required permissions can grant this without needing to bother infrastructure.)

welcome Jean-Francois! please read the jakarta-commons rules and remember to add your name to the Digester status file.

I've added Jean-Francois Arcand (jfarcand) to jakarta-commons and jakarta-commons-sandbox in avail CVS rev 1.1285. Welcome Jean-Francois. :)

- Dan