I'm interested in the idea and would like to see the patch and test case.

One slight clarification to proposal 2, I think I'd prefer to overload the
existing method rather than change it, for backward compatibility.

Steven Caswell
Sun Certified Java Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving