"data" would be fine but somehow I feel a name like that is too generic.
I mean, it's all data! So, the name did rather describe what the classes do
with data.

So, one might call it:
oacc.dataholders

Or, if that is long, how about just  oacc.holders

Or something that describes that these elements hold/have data.

Ash