Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Vote:  Commons Validator 1.1.1 Release
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[X] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Questions:

Did you read http://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html under the "Oops"
section? As you cut 1.l.1-alpha, the code for that version is frozen (and
tagged in CVS). So if there were problems requiring a change, the eventual
Release build would have another version number. Did we adopt that policy?

Yes, the code is tagged, and if there are any problems we just rev to 1.1.2.
Essentially, once there is approval. I'll just make the same 1.1.1 version that was available before.

Can we please clear up the difference between the nomenclature used by HTTP
Server and the established nomenclature on the Jakarta download pages?  Do I
interpret this approach as being post Milestone, and part of the process for
certifying a Release build?

--- Noel