The (manually created) build.xml file in the commons-functor CVS tree now
includes ${test.home} within ${test.classpath}, which fixes this problem.
I'd recommend that gump use that, rather than a maven-generated build.xml.

Thanks for pointing this out Stefan.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>