At this point there have been 7 +1 votes and no -1 votes for promoting the
Configuration project to Commons proper.

The +1 votes were cast by:
Tim O'Brien
Yoav Shapira
Matthew Hawthorne
Henri Yandell
Robert Donkin
Noel Bergman
Stephen Colebourne

At this point I would like to move the code over and have just two issues:

1) I'm not a commons committer!  Ack!  Would someone like to nominate me?
Aside from Configuration, I have contributed to the BeanUtils project
(BeanComparator.java) and the HttpUtils projects.  I am also currently
involved in the Turbine and Maven projects.

2) The actual move! I'm personally not too concerned about the history, and
don't mind if it gets deleted.  Are the docs here:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?MovingFromSandboxToProper up to
date?  I'm not much more then a newbie at CVS, so if those docs are uptodate
I could try it...

I am very excited about the prospect of cutting a 1.0 release of
Configuration so we can move on to all the other interesting ideas bubbling
about for Configuration...

Eric Pugh