You will notice several messages from me, using different email addresses.  I
have a new email setup and I mistakenly sent several emails using the wrong
identity, one for which I had not signed up on the list.  When I didn't
receive these messages from the list, I became aware of my error and resent
them with the correct id.  An hour or so later I was surprised to find the
original messages, sent by me using the wrong id, now being sent out by the
listserver.

Sorry again for all the confusion.