Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

On Dec 20, 2003, at 10:22 PM, Robert wrote:

I actually thought this was in the spec, my fault! I was trying to do string building, which of course didn't work, which lead me to look at the JavaDoc this class says "either integer addition or string concatenation" and the CVS entry says something about string concatenation not working anymore, so I did this quick patch.

I even tried string literal addition and it doesn't work either. It would be nice so one does have to do ${hello.concat(' world')} to build strings, but I'll understand if it isn't added.

What doesn't work? I don't understand.

I'll double check but 'hello' + 'world' wouldn't work either. Perhaps I should just write a junit test!!

Robert