I lied. I'm not really talking about a multiproject website as Maven's
multiproject is single-inheritence based and my ideas are more multi-mixin
based.

For example, how can I have Commons-Lang in 3 multiproject websites?

Maven's default website is something I'm already using,
[http://www.osjava.org/genjava/] but it doesn't really work well for the
community site I was driving for.

Hen