Henri Yandell wrote:
I'd like to go ahead and call a vote for 'io' to be promoted from
commons-sandbox to commons-proper.

Most of a 1.0 release is ready, which means the various bits of code that
have accumulated over the years is now nearly all unit tested and after a
release we can start writing new code etc at last.

The only todo's left before a 1.0 are probably going to be handled by just
not releasing that code. Anyway:

Vote:  Promote commons-io to commons proper
[   ] +1 I am in favor of the move, and will help support it
[ x ] +0 I am in favor of the move, but am unable to help support it
[   ] -0 I am not in favor of the move
[   ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Phil

Thanks,

Hen