Daniel F. Savarese wrote:
> I also forgot to add that there's at least one pending code
submission/patch
> that we need to review and include before a 1.2 release.  I believe it was
> the NTP/SNTP functionality submitted by Jason Matthews.

Correct.  On September 14, and corrected on October 8.

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
he.org&msgNo=33993

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
he.org&msgNo=35816

> We may need a signed CLA before we can include it should it pass muster.

This is an area I find confusing, as well, but AIUI to date we mostly
require a CLA only from a committer.  If the codebase is significant (a grey
area), one could ask for a software grant, as we have done in some cases.
The revised ASF licenses are supposed to help clear up questions related to
contributions.  But Jason did post it to the mailing list for the specific
purpose of having it incorporated, and he applied the ASF License to each
file.

        --- Noel