More specifically:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Search body for +configuration +database -"bug database"

Works for me.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

__matthewHawthorne wrote:

I have a need to search the archives pretty often, but I don't seem to have the trouble that you have. True, the word "configuration" is probably very common, but usually a lot of messages that my searches return belong to the same thread, and it's not too hard to sift through and find what I need.

Even if hundreds of messages are returned, it usually only takes a few minutes to find what I need. Maybe I'm just lucky ...

Either way, what you're suggesting would be a good idea.

Maybe try at the archives at: http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/