From: Mark R. Diggory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 1:42 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [math] - Multiple Linear Regression

Please, attempt to generate unified cvs diff of your changes if they are
to existing file and/or attach any new files in a tar archive.

Unless your already an Apache developer, its generally the practice at
Apache to Contribute for a little while, once the group feels that your
effort and content are acceptable, someone will propose a vote to give
you commit rights.

The Bug queue is kept very short for the Math project, you can expect
any patches you submit via bugzilla (or soon Jira) will be reviewed and
commented on or applied usually within a days timeframe.

Most of this stuff is documented here, please post any questions you may
have to the list:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/math/developers.html

thanks,
Mark