Gary Gregory wrote:

Hello,

Any feelings + or - on releasing a 2.1?

I for one would like to use some of new features like
SystemUtils.getJavaIoTmpDir() and ToStringStyle.ShortPrefixToStringStyle) in
our company's product from a released version.

I'd be +1 on releasing a 2.1 mostly because of the improvements in the javadoc since the 2.0 release.

There was a discussion about what a possible 2.1 release should include shortly after (?) the release of 2.0. What issues from that discussion have been resolved? And what's left todo?

Maybe we should list all the issues that we think should be part of a 2.1 release so that it'st easier to keep track of what issues have been addressed and what's left?