On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> On 4 Feb 2004, at 17:51, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> > robert burrell donkin wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >> if you have any further concerns relating to possible ASF claims may
> >> i politely suggest that you take them to a more appropriate forums
> >> where those with authority to speak for the ASF will be able to
> >> provide goods answer.
> >
> > What mailing list could be contacted to address this concern?
>
> license at apache dot org is ASF wide (and contains - or contained -
> some very big guns).

I sent a message to license@ a couple of days ago, suggesting that a
message about usage, sent to all committers, might be appropriate, given
the amount of discussion I'm seeing on so many lists. I have not had any
response so far, though. Maybe they're holed up somewhere, wordsmithing
something to guide us all. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper