hmmm....

bit of a tough one this. i think that it'd involve an addition to the DynaBean's API. this is question probably belongs on the dev list so i'd suggest that we take it there. (if you're unwilling to process - by filtering - the torrent of mail that is commons-dev then you might like to subscribe through the news bridge at gname, i think.)

- robert