On 14-Feb-04, at 20:44 Uhr, robert burrell donkin wrote:

jaxme is a JAXB implementation (with a pure ASF license) being incubated over at web services. i'm writing a maven plugin that exposes some of the functionality in particular generating source from schema. it seems like a good idea to implement the functionality i want by creating a jelly tag library exposing the features i need.

are the jelly team interested in hosting this tag library here?

Yes, I think it would be very appropriate.
Jelly taglibs seem to me one good place to contain all sorts of xml-events-producing serializers/deserializers. And JAXB is such (namely, serializes to object... kind of the opposite of serialization but who cares).

I presume there are on the list people that use JAXB implementations and Jelly at the same time... they would probably be interested.

paul