I've been building the sites for some of the commons components using Maven and the all-new-and-shiny common build system. Great work on this everybody! Here are a few issues I have found:

1. Indicator for collapsed menu-items

If you use the common L&F by setting this in a components project.properties:
maven.xdoc.jsl=../commons-build/commons-site.jsl
there is no visual indicator that let the user know that "Project Info" and "Project Reports" are actually collapsed and contain other stuff beneath them. If you remove the line above you get a tiny arrow as an indicator (at least with xdocs-plugin 1.5). I think we need such an indicator.

2. Empty "Project Reports" page

The default setting in commons-build/project.xml is to include no reports. This still produces a meny-item called "Project Reports" which contains an empty list of reports. Is it possible to have this menu-item removed if there are no reports? Or this an issue with Maven? On the other hand is there any report that should be mandatory?

3. What parts of commons-build/project.xml should not be overridden

There is plenty of useful stuff in commons-build/project.xml. When going through the project.xml-files of the different components there are a few parts that show up in the exact same form (more or less) as in commons-build/project.xml. Here are a few examples that I think should not need to be in the project.xml of a component:
- url
- organization (also found in project-template/project.xml in sandbox)
- gumpRepositoryId
- repository
- siteAddress
- siteDirectory