Hi Emmanuel,

Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> I had to change a test for HierarchicalConfiguration, I hope it doesn't
> break the initial intent.

after recognizing, that you've attached the diff, I had a look at the
changes in the test case. I am not quite sure, that this is really good.
Intentionally I thought, you would return an empty configuration only, if
the pattern equals the key, but you do so now also if the pattern does not
match at all.

This will break my usage of Configuration for certain and I am probably not
alone here.

Regards,
Jörg