I'm a little nervous about the use of configuration-id or service-id ... why not
schema-id.
Recently, <schema> was, effectively, promoted to first-class status (a schema's id is
qualified with
the module id and may be referenced from other modules).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components