A quick glance at your homepage, and a read of this discussion are enough to
convince me to vote -1 to adding this to [lang].

The task [lang] has is to hit a very delicate and fine sweet spot of basic
and missing useful JDK-style functions. It should have no framework
tendencies, and no great cause to grow.

jestr breaks the goals of lang on grounds of:
- size
- dependencies
- potential to grow
- 'extensible'

(Lang includes ToStringBuilder mainly because HashCodeBuilder got written.
The other three classes then naturally followed. ToStringBuilder could do
with a small enhancement to enable subclasses to format objects being
output, but it certainly isn't a general stringifying mechanism.)

Now, having said all of that, jestr looks quite nice and organised and
flexible. It could form a separate commons project. It could provide
alternative implementations/plugins to the [convert] project.

Stephen