Great! I may take my hand at a patch, but I fear am too new to this project to get my head around it. Maybe I will Bugzilla this one if I have some time.

Great product all in all. BTW, any thoughts for Intializable.initializeService() throwing an exception, too?

I don't want to open pandora's box here, but I hit a similar issue with that as well.

Ben

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:32:04 -0500