My apologies for the previous message that got stripped of its
attachment and chopped to pieces by the ill-tempered mailing
list robot.

Please find the source compressed in Windows and UNIX flavours
here (with thanks to Mr Reeve):

www.adamreeve.com/jakarta/convert3.zip
www.adamreeve.com/jakarta/convert3.tgz