Correct, these tests are supposed to fail. Basically, the way we do email validation
is inadequate. I have a (java not javascript)version based on a Perl version that
firsts iteratively strips off any comments before further validation. I wouldn't want
to check those changes in since they are far from complete, though I could check in
the accompaning perl scripts as DOCUMENTATION if someone else wants to jive it a shot.