A number of bug fixes and other changes have been made since the Commons
Validator 1.1.1 release. It is time to make these changes available as
part of an official release.

Therefore I propose to release CVS HEAD as a 1.1.2 release of Commons
Validator.

I have created a release candidate, which is available here:

http://www.apache.org/~martinc/validator/v1.1.2/

Vote: Commons Validator 1.1.2 Release
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason)

Here is my +1.

--
Martin Cooper