Looks good. Just a couple of fairly minor things:

1) The NOTICE.txt file is missing from both distros and from the jar file.
I'm not positive, but I suspect this may be a problem with the newfangled
commons-build way of doing things, rather than IO itself, but we still need
to fix it before release.

2) The line ends in the LICENSE.txt file somehow got morphed from Windows to
Unix as part of the build process. I have no clue where that happens, but it
kinda defeats the purpose of having a ".txt" extension on the files, since
they're pretty much unreadable in Windows Notepad with Unix line ends.

I suspect neither of these are any fault of IO's, but rather problems with
the generic Commons build process. The IO part of the distros look fine. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper