> > We still need to get the old wiki migrated permanently to MoinMoin.
> > I think that Leo has probably been tied up.

> IIRC, the last time Leo did a migration, he said it would be the last one
he
> did, because it's painful to do, with all the patch up required.

No, he is planning on one more.  See the e-mail on infrastructure today on
the latest status.  He's looking at the new version of MoinMoin and some
other things to make the MoinMoin installation better, and didn't want to
force everyone to migrate off of UseMod:Wiki until after those changes were
in place.

> One problem is that nobody seems to know how to mark the old wiki as
> immutable, so it's possible that people are still adding content there.

When the UseMod:Wiki migrates, we'll put in a redirect on nagoya to send
people to the Wiki Farm.

        --- Noel