From: Emmanuel Bourg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 10:45 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [general] Update to the release management guide

Hi, there are 2 broken links on the release preparation page at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/prepare.html, here are the
new ones if someone can fix them:

Sun Manifest Format
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/jar/jar.html

Sun Package Versioning Standards
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/versioning/spec/versioning2.h

tml#

wp90779

Emmanuel Bourg

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.