In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Steve Cohen writes:
>Where do we stand on this?

Hey, you called the vote, you're supposed to know :)

>I have two +1s from known committers to the project, another +1 from Mario,
>who I don't believe is a committer on this project but may be one for some
>other commons projects.  I believe there are three committers who haven't
>voted, one newly minted, and one who I rarely see active on the list.

Some votes may have popped up only on the pmc list and some only on
commons-dev.  By my count there are five +1s:
  Jeffrey Brekke
  Steve Cohen
  Mario Ivankovits
  Daniel Savarese
  Davanum Srinivas

At least four are PMC members, so the vote passed.

daniel