[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

So the call to file.getChildren().length != 0 is already made during delete
for every folder.

This will be done AFTER the children are removed, just to check if the folder is really empty before deleting it.
I think the indention was to check if any other process created a file within the folder structure - and thus to avoid a error message during recursive delete.

Then delete(FileSelector) could return the amount of files it deleted.

I already implemented a simple boolean, if you think this is not enough, please tell me !

I have had no time to checkin my changes as i have to write a test-case too, but you could expect it soon.

--
Mario