+1

BTW i have an idea that a NOTICE file now needs to distributed (together with the LICENSE).

- robert

On 24 Jul 2004, at 16:02, Leo Sutic wrote:

Hi all,

I am hereby calling for a vote to release Commons Attributes 2.1. The
website is at:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/attributes/

(I'll switch the download links to 2.1 as soon as the release is done
- for the moment I think it is advantageous if they remain as they
are.)

The binaries are at:

http://www.apache.org/~leosutic/commons-attributes-api-2.1rc1.jar
http://www.apache.org/~leosutic/commons-attributes-compiler-2.1rc1.jar

Maven plugin:

http://www.apache.org/~leosutic/commons-attributes-plugin-2.1rc1.jar

(Please see

    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/attributes/maven_demo.html

for instructions on how to use the Maven plugin.)

/LS