7 binding +1 (Tim O'Brien, Mark Diggory, Al Chou, J. Pietschmann. Brent Worden, Phil Steitz)

No other binding votes. Kim Van Der Linde voted +1, then changed to -1 (then back again?)

The RC changed during the vote, so if anyone feels that we should restart the VOTE thread, please speak now; otherwise I will send the RC [Announce] and prepare for 1.0 Final in two weeks.

-Phil

Phil Steitz wrote:
This vote is to approve the public release of commons math 1.0-RC1.

This will be a publicly announced RC to enable full feedback for a final
release in about two weeks if all is well.

The distribution files are here:
http://www.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math-1.0-RC1

The math website has been updated to reflect 1.0-RC1:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/math/

Voting will last at least 72 hours. As always, it would be useful if someone could check the md5 and asc signatures.

Thanks,

Phil

[ ] +1   Go ahead and release 1.0-RC1
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1   Don't release 1.0-RC1, because...