I think there is a bug out there about a ReloadableConfiguratoin..  One way
you could implement something like this is having a decorator that
implements the functionality..

Configuration c = new PollingConfiguration(myFileConfiguration);

And then all your logic would be in the pollingConfiguraiton..   Go ahead
and submit a bug, and if you have some code, feel free to send in a patch!
(for post 1.0!)

ERic